The name Eudlo is of Aboriginal origin and means “fresh water eel”. Cattlemen and timbergetters came to the area from the 1860s, but land was not made available for agricultural selection until the 1880s. The first selector was James Steele in 1887. In 1891, the section of the North Coast Railway from Landsborough to Yandina was opened. It brought closer settlement to the whole district, and facilitated the transport of passengers, timber, fruit and produce. A sawmill was built at Eudlo and large quantities of timber from the Blackall Range, and surrounding forests, were either treated at the mill or railed to other centres. The timber industry was the means of livelihood for the early settlers. Eudlo State School was opened in 1897.
Eudlo Station is a railway station on the Nambour and Gympie North Line of South East Queensland, Australia. It is part of the QR Citytrain network.
The station is in Zone 15 of the TransLink integrated public transport system.
Eudlo has a short platform and can only accommodate one car at a time. Passengers wishing to use Eudlo should always ensure that they are in the front car of any train.