Port Victoria is a town on the Spencer Gulf coast of Yorke Peninsula. Like many other coastal towns on the peninsula, it has a jetty and used to be a thriving port for the export of grain to England, India, and South Africa, and import of fertiliser and other goods.
Many of the smaller ports were visited only by coastal ketches and schooners. Port Victoria also had an anchorage offshore for the larger windjammers. These were loaded from the ketches which were in turn loaded at the jetty. The last working sailing ships visited in 1952. As a result, Port Victoria is known as the last of the windjammer.