North Dandalup is a small town in the Peel region of Western Australia along the South Western Highway between Serpentine and Pinjarra. It is located on the South Western Highway and the turnoff for Dwellingup, Western Australia for travellers from Perth, Del Park Road, is located in the town. Its local government area is the Shire of Murray.
Land for a school was set aside in 1899 and the school commenced operations in April 1900, and a hall and recreation ground were built in 1915. The town was finally gazetted in 1972, a year after work began on the construction of nearby South Dandalup Dam. On 28 October 1994 the $50 million North Dandalup Dam was opened 6km from the town.
North Dandalup today has a primary school, hall, convenience store and fuel station. Nearby North Dandalup Dam offers recreational facilties and activities.